2/509 Hume Highway Casula
02 9601 7455
02 9601 4544Contact us
With Mother’s Day drawing nearer, it’s time for Liverpool’s sons and daughters to start thinking about what they can do to help celebrate their mums, and all of the wonderful things that they do for us.
Sometimes all it takes is a simple phone call, but if you want to do something extra special then here are some ideas of what you can get up to in Liverpool with your mum this Mother’s Day:
1. Flowers are a popular choice, especially if you don’t live close enough to your mum to be able to give them to her in person. If your mum likes gardening, she might appreciate a plant gift that can be used in her garden.
2. Go shopping! There aren’t a lot of mums out there who wouldn’t enjoy a day at the shops and this way she can pick out her own gift. A visit to the Westfield Liverpool or Liverpool Markets would make for a great Mother’s Day treat.
3. Take your mum out for a nice meal, whether it’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you know what your mum’s favourite food is then this might help you in choosing a good place.
4. Gifts and special treats are nice, but don’t forget that Mother’s Day is all about making your mum feel special and showing her your gratitude for everything that she does, so find some words from the heart that show how much you care and appreciate her.
5. Don’t forget that the Mother’s Day Classic is on this year, and this makes for a great day out for the whole family, and you can enjoy a nice meal afterwards.
These are just a few ideas, but since each and every mum out there is unique, so is each and every Mother’s Day celebration.
If you’d like to share what you’re doing for your mum this Mother’s Day then please leave a comment and help provide other people with ideas on what to do for their mum.