17 Dec 2012
We imagine most Liverpool residents are fairly busy at this time of year with staff parties, Christmas shopping, Carols, and school holidays activities, so you’d be forgiven for not spending as much time as usual browsing the internet looking for websites that will entertain your kids in the lead up to Christmas. We’ve had a look around the net on your behalf, and have come up with our top 5 websites to put smiles on your children’s faces throughout December.
Here are our top 5 Christmas websites:
- Norad Santa Tracker – http://www.noradsanta.org/en/. This site has fun activities for children, plus the ever-popular Santa tracker that will update children all over the world of Santa’s whereabouts this Christmas Eve. Be sure to click here on the 24th for images of Santa and his reindeers as they fly around the world delivering gifts.
- Santa Claus and Christmas at the North Pole – http://www.northpole.com/. This website again is full of great activities for the kids. Your children will love chatting online with Santa’s elves, personalising a story where they become the star, and creating holiday e-cards. Even the youngest of children will get a giggle out of watching Santa dance.
- Write a letter to Santa and get an instant reply! – http://www.aletter4santa.com/. This is a great way for your children to give Santa their Christmas list! Santa’s immediate reply will surely put a smile on their faces, as will seeing their name on his official list.
- Santa Claus at Claus.Com – http://www.claus.com/index.php. Claus.com has everything from craft activities to checking the weather forecast at the North Pole. With so many areas to click into, this site will keep your little ones entertained for hours.
- Letters to Santa – http://auspost.com.au/personal/letters-to-santa.html. Here Australia Post reveal Santa’s secret address, and tell you how to ensure you receive a reply from the jolly man himself.
Our team at Professionals Real Estate, Casula love these sites, but if you know of other great websites please share them with us here.