29 Jacaranda Crescent, Casula NSW 2170
Sold for $548,500
SOLD BY - STUART ZULLO - 0418 663 105 House - Property ID: 627146
Position, presentation and privacy is this unique opportunity for the large or extended family to acquire in such a great location within just minutes walking distance to schools, Casula Mall, Doctor, Bus and easy access to M5 & M7 motorways plus more!
- Formal lounge and dining area with newly polished timber floors
- Great size open plan kitchen with gas multi-burner cook top, gas oven, huge pantry and bench space, dishwasher, breakfast bar adjoining the informal meals/dining area
- Huge tiled combined family/rumpus room with combustion fireplace
- 3 beds downstairs with fully-fitted built-in robes plus study room or 4th bedroom
- Upstairs features a huge master suite with full bathroom en-suite including spa bath with feature glass roof to star gaze at night. A good size 2nd bedroom plus the opportunity to easily create a 3rd room if need be
- 650m2 corner block with over 24m frontage (approx.) Zoned R4 High Density
- Private, secure yard with entertaining area and room for a pool plus access for boat, trailer or caravan.
- Auto garage, 2 x split system air conditioners, natural gas connection and ceiling fans are all added inclusions, newly restored and painted roof also
- Potential rental return between $570.00-$590.00 Per week
A RELOCATION SALE, THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
- Land Size Approx. - 650 m2