6 Gunsynd Avenue, Casula NSW 2170
Sold for $970,000
Sold at Auction by Stuart Zullo House - Property ID: 860831
Immaculately presented inside and out, you will not find a more convenient home in Casula with only a 2 minute stroll to Casula Mall in such a prized location. Look at these features;
- Sunken formal lounge and dining
- Tiled open plan kitchen, meals and family area with combustion fireplace
- Timber kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and splash backs
- Upstairs retreat/rumpus area
- Large bedrooms with en-suite to main and great storage to each
- Huge undercover entertaining area with built-in gas BBQ
- Double garage attached to main house plus a huge detached double garage to the rear with
the possibility of a granny flat conversion, studio or hobby room.
- Two car secure carport with high clearance. Ideal for the boat or trailer
- 603m2 block (approx.) with 17 metre frontage, Zoned R3 Medium density.
Room for a swimming pool too
- Two minute walk to Casula Mall. Doctor, Library, Dentist, Bus to station, Schools, everything is so close by! Easy access to M5 and M7 Motorways too. You could sell the car for this home. Genuinely motivated owners want this sold come Auction day!
- Land Size Approx. - 603 m2
- Combustion fireplace
- Built-in gas bbq
- 17.5m frontage