23 Facey Crescent, Lurnea NSW 2170
Sold for $655,000
Sold by Stuart Zullo House - Property ID: 935600
Modern Style Family Home Close To It All!
Wonderfully set back on a prime 556m2 block of land in a great location. You can walk to Lurnea public school, Hill road shops, bus and more. This stylish home is a ready made investment or live-in opportunity with potential to add a granny flat or simply enjoy the great size sunny back yard.
- Combined open plan living and dining which flows through to stunning kitchen
- Great kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stylish L.E.D under cupboard strip lights,
gas cook top and more
- Tiled throughout
- Bedrooms with built-in robes to two
- As new, stunning quality bathroom with walk-in shower and frame less screen
- Expansive, large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Single garage/ retreat
- Double tandem carport
- Added features include combustion fireplace and split system air conditioner
- 556.4m2 block Zoned R3 Medium Density
A comfortable home all year round. All the hard work has been done, simply move-in.
Genuine owners have purchased elsewhere, a realistic opportunity not to be missed!
- Land Size Approx. - 557 m2
- combustion fireplace
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning