4 Northampton Drive, Glenfield NSW 2167
Sold for $660,000
Sold by Stuart Zullo Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 935956
Panorama Lifestyle Estate - Don't miss the boat, a fantastic opportunity!
A fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, investors and live-in buyers alike.
Join the Panorama community and enjoy the wonderful recreational facilities available, including swimming pool, tennis courts, club house and more.
- Great size bedrooms with built-ins to all, en-suite and double wardrobe to main
- Open plan lounge and dining with floating timbers floors and air-conditioning
- The kitchen with pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher overlooks the rear yard
- Downstairs powder room and internal access to single garage
- Great size secluded courtyard with decked entertaining
- Easy access to Glenfield station, bus, m5 and M7 Motorways and more
- Potential rental return between $490.00-$520.00 Per week
Genuine owners are committed elsewhere and are selling! Take advantage of the new stamp duty concessions for first home buyers up to $650,000 and tiered up to $800,000. Inspection is a must, don't miss the boat!
- Land Size Approx. - 221 m2
- Combustion fireplace
- Powder room
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area