Sold by Stuart Zullo
House - Property ID: 936145
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- In Ground Swimming Pool
Ideally set over one easy level, this home will suit the growing or mature family with great living and entertaining spaces throughout.
- Impressive large living room with high raked ceilings and additional study/media nook
- Kitchen and roomy dining area with heaps of added storage, which flows to the outdoor entertaining area
- Exceptional quality kitchen with polyurethane cupboards, granite bench tops and splashbacks, pull out work bench & pantry, dishwasher, gas cook top and more. The fridge and microwave can even stay.
- Separate family room which accommodates 3 bedrooms. An ideal kid’s space or teenagers
- Main bedroom with large en-suite and walk-in robe. Built-ins to all others
- Classic 3 way bathroom
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Security alarm and cameras
- Stunning alfresco area which overlooks the sparkling, solar heated in-ground swimming
pool. A very private rear yard
- Good size 566m2 (approx.) block
- Double garage with drive-thru access plus off street parking for at least three more cars
- Wheelchair accessible home. Everything from the double door entry, easy access en-suite shower and there is even a hoist available for the swimming pool and more
- Ideally located with bus at door to major shopping centres and Edmondson Park station. A
quiet, yet handy location
An impressive family home. Your inspection will not disappoint.