16 Casula Road, Casula NSW 2170
Sold for $1,800,000
Sold by Stuart Zullo House - Property ID: 953148
Under instructions from the Public Trustee and Guardian and offered for the first time is this absolute gem in a handy location. With only a short 5-10 minute walk to Casula Station and much more plus the peace and serenity of the nearby bellbirds, you will feel a thousand miles away, but only 35-40 mins from Sydney C.B.D!
- Charming original 2-3 bedroom home with period character features including ornate ceilings,
leadlight windows and more
- Mostly level 2320.2m block (approx.) on two lots, Zoned R3 Medium Density
- Lot 1 (708m2 approx.) and Lot 2 (1612m2 approx.)
- 15 metre road frontage which splays out to 30 metres wide to the rear of the property and
nearly 100m deep. Side gates provide access to lane way also.
- Wide, tree lined street
- Walk to station, shops, schools and more. Casula Mall, Woolworths, Costco, Liverpool C.B.D,
M5 and M7 Motorways are all just moments away.
- Potential rental return between $430.00-$480.00 per week ($22,360-$24,960 per annum)
A genuine opportunity!
- Land Size Approx. - 2320 m2